Port-ins: Let your current housing authority know that you would like to port to the AHA and have them send your paperwork to Tracey Robinson at 1449 Jericho Circle; Aurora, IL 60506; or faxed to (630) 701-9974; or  emailed to traceyrobinson@auroraha.org. You will find the 2017 Payment Standards here, and more detailed instructions here. The AHA is billing.

Port-outs: Please give your caseworker proper notice that you will be moving, so that they may send your paperwork to the housing authority to which you would like to port. Do not forget to also give your landlord proper notice!

Project Based Voucher holders are NOT ELIGIBLE to port. Those vouchers are attached to the house/unit in which you are housed. They are not portable.